"Giving into food shows weakness, be strong and you will do better than everyone else"

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 3

It's Day 3 well supposed to be but as you can see I am still procrastinating! Well Serena and I are no longer procrastinating I must admt shes putting fourth much more effort then myself I am still not feeling all to well from the recent pain meds I have been on which like I said before must be taken with food. But I have purchased my new 24/7 gym membership today! So I am hoping for a sucessful fast tmrw so I can use my new gym membership as well as start up my new tanning package. Considering a tan does nothing but compliment nice white teeth and a petiete frame. May as well get as sexieddd up as possible for the summer. After all, summer is the sexiest portion of the year. I am looking into some very nice thinsporation for tmrws fast! I actualy have my whole week constructed as of today so I will be sure to post it and keep all my readers in tune with my plan. This is one of my best friends miranda shes soo beautiful, she is my thinsporation for the day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment