"Giving into food shows weakness, be strong and you will do better than everyone else"

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day Two

Well it's Day two exactly 48Hr since I have gotten my wisdom teeth taken out, Well I have came to find out the very hard way if you don't eat while on my pain killers i was given it will make you quiet ill. So needless to say I had to eat with my pills this morning some low cal jello. But I don't think its quiet the right time for my fast to begin I have decided along with my partner that I am going to wait until Monday the 26th to begin our fast. However, between now and then we are practicing our heathy eating habbits.
http://www.livestrong.com/
^Great website if your looking for low cal recipes.

Today I really don't have much to write about because I am quiet disapointed about my whole situation and wish i could just start my fast now. But for those of you who are still following through with the fast plan heres a few of my daily tips. which I have decided to put in a few daily tips and thinsporation.

-Drink coffee (no more then 2 cups) BLACK

-Devour anything that helps you lose weight, for example, cough drops, hoodia or fiber.

-Change your workout weekly to confuse your muscles

-If you feel like eating watch a gory horror movie like Hostel 2.

Thinsporation photo of the day (: stay true girls, and remember thin is in!

4/24/10 £mily

No comments:

Post a Comment