"Giving into food shows weakness, be strong and you will do better than everyone else"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day One part 2

So it sucks to say I had to eat a small cube of cheese today as well. What a shame, I wish it were much easier then this. Just think if there were no such thing as fat and everyone was just skinny all the time never having a worry in there head about "looking good" or "being thin" A world where all of that were erelevent and everyone were naturaly perfect sculptures of beauty. Its depressing feeling so fat obese and discusting. How much I wish i were thin and beautiful like most the of the people around me. If only There is not much more for me to say for myself today other then the fact i am ashamed, there are not many things in life one can control, food is one of the few things people have control over. And my fat ass self can hardly do it! Please stay by my side and make me come through loves? ):
Morgan is my thinsporation for the day! love you mowgyy

No comments:

Post a Comment